Anime Central Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Anime Forum... Thanks for the good times everyone

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!

Go down 
+9
ShiaUchiha
animefreakxp
laughingman
BLAZE
Wazuki91
Logkage
TAZZzz
iwannabecanti
number1animefan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

What is your favorite manga/anime?
Naruto
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 Bar_left36%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 Bar_right
 36% [ 27 ]
Bleach
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 Bar_left19%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 Bar_right
 19% [ 14 ]
Inuyasha
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 Bar_left8%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 Bar_right
 8% [ 6 ]
Fruits Basket
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 Bar_left7%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 Bar_right
 7% [ 5 ]
FullMetal Alchemist
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 Bar_left5%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 Bar_right
 5% [ 4 ]
Eureka Seven
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 Bar_left4%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 Bar_right
 4% [ 3 ]
Dragon Ball Z
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 Bar_left4%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 Bar_right
 4% [ 3 ]
Ouran High School Host Club
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 Bar_left5%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 Bar_right
 5% [ 4 ]
Prince of Tennis
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 Bar_left1%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 Bar_right
 1% [ 1 ]
Other
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 Bar_left11%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 Bar_right
 11% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 75

AuthorMessage
laughingman
Frequent Member
Frequent Member
laughingman

Male Number of posts : 74
Fav. Anime : Dragonball/z/gt, Naruto, Bleach, gits
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 1:59 am

"my name iz anigo montoya, u killed my fazer, prepare to die"
guess what movie thats from!!!

i am editing this post, but not changing it since most of u have already seen it. Unfortunetly, my d-bag friend wrot that top part when i was in the bathroom....and the movie is princess bride...

Last edited by on Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShiaUchiha

Female Number of posts : 5
Fav. Anime : Naruto
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 2:46 pm

Ooooh!! You have me drooling at the sight of these spoilers!!! This is my first reply to something on the forum!Very Happy Heh. Guess this makes me the newby, huh? 'The death of Sasuke?' Hmmm.... well then, what can Naruto do? Cuz the only reason he went to train for 2 1/2 years is to bring him back, y'know...? I bet he'd be pretty mad....Neutral And i think the relationship between Itachi (which can also translate to 'skunk' BTW, that stinker!) and Sasuke, was totally mixed up, i mean, i don't think Sasuke would be devestated if his dad, who denied his total existence, was killed, but his mom and other relatives, who supported him when he was hurt, he'd be devistated if THEY were killed. Now this 'avenger' stuff... What if Itachi didn't kill Sasuke because he cared about him? i mean, when he first started the signs of doubt for the clan, Sasuke said 'Onii-chan! Stop!' Itachi didn't know that Sasuke was behind the door, eavesdropping, and the expression on his face when he heard was the 'i should've been a better example' sort of face. Right when Itachi heard his little brother, he went down on his knees and asked for forgiveness. And next of all, when Sasuke fights itachi at the motel, he 'lacks hatred', but if he wants his revenge so bad, and hates his brother so much, WHY ON EARTH WOULD HE LACK HATRED? Because they still care for eachother, but don't show it? (maybe....) I think Tobi is obito, cuz his quote is exactly, "my power..... The power of Madara Uchiha..." Well, maybe he ment it as my power AND the power of Madara. It's very complicated though.

Salutations!
Shia Uchiha
Back to top Go down
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Female Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Anime : Naruto, Bleach, Inuyasha, Fruits Basket, OHSHS
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 10:12 pm

BLAZE wrote:
Why is Elfen Lied not in the vote?Sad

my bad for not putting elfen lied in the vote, but i didn't know about the anime back then...
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Male Number of posts : 1609
Fav. Anime : Bleach what els would it be
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Custom Character Sheet
Name: Vizard Ichigo
Weapon: Zangetsu
Health:
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 11:17 pm

now that i think about it maby itachi didnt kill him not b/c he really cared for him but maby he wanted sasuke to kill him and end his pain for killing his family and stuff
Back to top Go down
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 1:17 am

i don't know, but i just want to see those two fight!
Back to top Go down
laughingman
Frequent Member
Frequent Member
laughingman

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 10:21 am

i dont cuz if they fight then one of them might have 2 die, and then we lose a cool char....
Back to top Go down
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 10:29 am

true, but the fight will totally be worth it!
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 1:12 pm

i just think its to early in the manga for thos two to fight
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 3:50 pm

well i just looked at some spoiler pics with translation and nexed chapter is cool
Back to top Go down
Padron86
Full time manga reader
Full time manga reader
Padron86

Female Number of posts : 205
Fav. Anime : One Piece
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 8:37 pm

Well what do you thinks going to happen they just met up for the first time? At the end of the last manga chapter 366.
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 9:54 pm

no i have seen clips and some actual translations of 367 in no excatly whats gonna happen mostly
Back to top Go down
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 4:00 am

i just saw some spoiler pics in youtube and in one of them it showed tsunade saying "he is just like uzumaki kushina." so now i'm wondering if this is a male or female's name so we can start to presume if this person is naruto's dad or mom. although the name seems to belong to a girl.
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 4:03 am

well we no they related at least thats a start
Back to top Go down
Padron86
Full time manga reader
Full time manga reader
Padron86

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 4:07 am

Its sounds like a girls name to me. It would be really interesting to find out about Narutos parents.Uzumaki Kushina.I like that name. I guess well just have to wait and see
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 12:26 pm

well taday is friday usally manga translations done later today so i cant wait to c
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 12:55 pm

i just saw a very good translation w/o pics thou and in the upcoming captain it tells us who narutos father and mouther are
Back to top Go down
laughingman
Frequent Member
Frequent Member
laughingman

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 1:47 pm

sweet!! its bout time too, all these theories about naruto have been getting annoying.
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 3:17 pm

it is about time
Back to top Go down
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 9:01 pm

yes i have just seen the naruto manga latest chapter 367! *spoiler* OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! now i can say what the Yondaime's real name is and that is Minato Namikaze! i have to say in this new chapter of naruto, it does kind of imply that Minato is naruto's father while Kushina Uzumaki, a kunoichi of the former whirpool country, is his mother. me just sad that it's also implying that jiraiya might die with pein discovering that he infiltrated then rain village. no!!!!!! ero-sennin can't die he's too much of a pervy-badass character to die! although pein is cool by using the rain as his radar!
Back to top Go down
Padron86
Full time manga reader
Full time manga reader
Padron86

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 12:28 am

Jaraiya is one of favorite characters he cant die!Sad He might get really hurt , but he will survive.
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 12:44 am

well i think pain is somehow realated to naruto's mom somehow and jaraiya might no that so they may talk or he may die or just seriously hurt
Back to top Go down
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 12:50 am

yeah maybe pein is naruto'd bro or something and no i really don't want to jiraiya to die!
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 12:56 am

like the resemblance between naruto and pain is very noticable
Back to top Go down
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 1:06 am

yes so maybe it's like this: minato namikaze is naryto's father, kushina uzumaki is naruto's mother, and pein is naruto's brother!
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 1:15 am

hmmmm maby but i dont hink so pain seems a little bit to old to be naruto's brother but maby a uncle i can see that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next