Anime Central Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Anime Forum... Thanks for the good times everyone

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!

Go down 
+9
ShiaUchiha
animefreakxp
laughingman
BLAZE
Wazuki91
Logkage
TAZZzz
iwannabecanti
number1animefan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

What is your favorite manga/anime?
Naruto
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 Bar_left36%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 Bar_right
 36% [ 27 ]
Bleach
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 Bar_left19%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 Bar_right
 19% [ 14 ]
Inuyasha
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 Bar_left8%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 Bar_right
 8% [ 6 ]
Fruits Basket
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 Bar_left7%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 Bar_right
 7% [ 5 ]
FullMetal Alchemist
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 Bar_left5%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 Bar_right
 5% [ 4 ]
Eureka Seven
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 Bar_left4%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 Bar_right
 4% [ 3 ]
Dragon Ball Z
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 Bar_left4%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 Bar_right
 4% [ 3 ]
Ouran High School Host Club
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 Bar_left5%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 Bar_right
 5% [ 4 ]
Prince of Tennis
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 Bar_left1%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 Bar_right
 1% [ 1 ]
Other
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 Bar_left11%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 Bar_right
 11% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 75

AuthorMessage
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Female Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Anime : Naruto, Bleach, Inuyasha, Fruits Basket, OHSHS
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2007 5:42 am

i just saw the latest naruto shippuunden epi, and it sucked. maybe though in the upcoming epi, *spoiler* kakashi will use his mangekyou.
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Male Number of posts : 1609
Fav. Anime : Bleach what els would it be
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Custom Character Sheet
Name: Vizard Ichigo
Weapon: Zangetsu
Health:
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2007 1:02 pm

yea the latest episode did suck at least you see the puppet masters true form now
Back to top Go down
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2007 7:12 pm

i saw sadsori's true form first on the manga, and even it was better shown than the anime.
Back to top Go down
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 6:36 am

*spoiler* OMG!!!!!!!!!!! i have seen the latest naruto manga chapter 366 and now i wanna totally see the next chapter cuz in ch. 366 left off with itachi showing up in front of sasuke! i knew those two uchihas were gonna meet up.
Back to top Go down
iwannabecanti
Anime Junkie
Anime Junkie
iwannabecanti

Male Number of posts : 265
Fav. Anime : FLCL, Evangelion, Guyver, etc.
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 12:24 pm

ME TOO ME TOO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 3:27 pm

yes it was a amazing chapter and cant wait for nexed one its title is loss so i wonder what will happen
Back to top Go down
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 8:41 pm

kyaaaaaaaaa! can't wait 'till next chappie! flower
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 9:43 pm

i think nexed chapter they start fighting or they continu with naruto and them trying to find him
Back to top Go down
BLAZE
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 268
Fav. Anime : Bleach and Elfen Lied

Custom Character Sheet
Name: Lucy
Weapon: vectors
Health:
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 4:29 am

Why is Elfen Lied not in the vote?Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.veoh.com/users/blaze321
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 12:27 pm

lol ask number1animefan she posted this topic i think
Back to top Go down
laughingman
Frequent Member
Frequent Member
laughingman

Male Number of posts : 74
Fav. Anime : Dragonball/z/gt, Naruto, Bleach, gits
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 4:14 am

well the whole set up with sasuke meeting itachi makes me thing that itachi is about to reveal something thats really important. at the very least there has to be a talk scene.
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 12:05 pm

well the nexed chapter is called loss so maby some1 died or excapes or something els
Back to top Go down
laughingman
Frequent Member
Frequent Member
laughingman

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 2:25 pm

what if it was mistranslated and was supposed to be lost, meaning sasuke is confused by what itachi tells him?
ahh, who am i kidding i can only dream on, cuz i doubt some1 mistranslated...
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 3:31 pm

yea things do get mistranslated so we will jsut have to wait for nexed chapter to come out so that will have to be friday 3 days away.......
Back to top Go down
laughingman
Frequent Member
Frequent Member
laughingman

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 5:51 pm

its a shame i cant use a time machine and read em ...
lol!
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 10:26 pm

i have a time machine in my back yard......
Back to top Go down
laughingman
Frequent Member
Frequent Member
laughingman

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 10:51 pm

sweet lets use it and post up the manga b4 kishi can even draw em up!!
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 11:51 pm

lets try and make a profit on it muahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
animefreakxp
animefreakxp

Female Number of posts : 573
Fav. Anime : Inuyasha, Naruto, Bleach, Fruits Basket, Death Note
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 12:10 am

Wazuki91 wrote:
i have a time machine in my back yard......
lmao! u people are so cool with ur crazy ideas
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anime_freakxp
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 12:53 am

lol im not crazy im just priceless and i actually have a time machine in my backyard it makes sound like baaa,moo,nay and zoom
Back to top Go down
animefreakxp
animefreakxp

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 1:28 am

coolness send to NY i should test it out ^_^
Back to top Go down
laughingman
Frequent Member
Frequent Member
laughingman

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 1:32 am

Shoot u could become famous that way by making ppl think ur drawing them lol... and rich... live a nice ezy life ...2 bad we dont have a time maching... Actually i might got back in time and do what bill gates did before he does it, so i can become a billionaire...
Back to top Go down
animefreakxp
animefreakxp

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 1:36 am

lolz ahh if only we had a time machine....i could stop president bush from becoming president! maybe.....
Back to top Go down
laughingman
Frequent Member
Frequent Member
laughingman

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 1:46 am

*goes back into time, becomes a billionaire, hires sniper to kill bush a year b4 he became president*
Back to top Go down
animefreakxp
animefreakxp

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 1:55 am

HA! take that u butthole! *spits on his grave* i feel better now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next