Anime Central Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Anime Forum... Thanks for the good times everyone

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!

Go down 
+9
ShiaUchiha
animefreakxp
laughingman
BLAZE
Wazuki91
Logkage
TAZZzz
iwannabecanti
number1animefan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

What is your favorite manga/anime?
Naruto
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 Bar_left36%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 Bar_right
 36% [ 27 ]
Bleach
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 Bar_left19%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 Bar_right
 19% [ 14 ]
Inuyasha
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 Bar_left8%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 Bar_right
 8% [ 6 ]
Fruits Basket
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 Bar_left7%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 Bar_right
 7% [ 5 ]
FullMetal Alchemist
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 Bar_left5%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 Bar_right
 5% [ 4 ]
Eureka Seven
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 Bar_left4%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 Bar_right
 4% [ 3 ]
Dragon Ball Z
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 Bar_left4%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 Bar_right
 4% [ 3 ]
Ouran High School Host Club
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 Bar_left5%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 Bar_right
 5% [ 4 ]
Prince of Tennis
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 Bar_left1%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 Bar_right
 1% [ 1 ]
Other
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 Bar_left11%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 Bar_right
 11% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 75

AuthorMessage
animefreakxp
animefreakxp

Female Number of posts : 573
Fav. Anime : Inuyasha, Naruto, Bleach, Fruits Basket, Death Note
Registration date : 2007-07-19

Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 9:14 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anime_freakxp
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Female Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Anime : Naruto, Bleach, Inuyasha, Fruits Basket, OHSHS
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/50Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 7:36 pm

yes but even so this new chapter of naruto has spung a lot of questions from me. can't wait 'till next chapter!
Back to top Go down
laughingman
Frequent Member
Frequent Member
laughingman

Male Number of posts : 74
Fav. Anime : Dragonball/z/gt, Naruto, Bleach, gits
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 8:19 pm

************ spoilers of chap 371*************

Now im really confused as hell with chap 371 ..... i mean could "pain" actually b the 4th? he called j-man jiraiya sensei (if the translation i read was accurate) and said "i have no more love for him" also, how does j-man know Konan? he talked to her like he trained her too. next, now that naruto and the leaves know where sasuke is and r after him, will there b a huge battle between hebi and them? CAnt w8!!
now as for "that" jutsu from chap 370, that is now the second mention of it, cuz once b4 jiraiya said to naruto not to use "that" jutsu. it couldnt b the wind rensegan cuz naruto knew nothin of that tech til kakashi taught him it and (if i remember correctly) he learned it after j-mans 1st mention of "that" jutsu

my q's on pain. Could jiraiya have taught some rain leaf genin on his travels? or could he actually b the 4th and Konan the kunoichi that was partered w/ the 4th as genin?
if he his the 4th how could he have survived using the jutsu to seal away the kyuubi? didnt he die? or was his body simply nvr found? im so freaking confused right now...

i have posted a topic of the trans for 371 tho there is no pic, tho it would prob b better to w8 and read with pics tho u could just look at RAW while reading them...its what i did lol
Back to top Go down
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/50Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 4:44 pm

SPOILER! FOR CHAPTER 371!

I saw the manga chap as soon as it came out but forgot to comment on it in here. so anyway what's up with tobi and his watchful eye over sasuke? finally naruto has found sasuke! why does pain call jiraiya "sensei"? could he really be minato disguised in a different body? what is the tie that binds konan, pain, and jiraiya? damnit so many questions and no answers! god now i have to wait until next week's chap to see if any of my ques will be answered!
oh and hi laughingman! haven't seen u in a while!
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Male Number of posts : 1609
Fav. Anime : Bleach what els would it be
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Custom Character Sheet
Name: Vizard Ichigo
Weapon: Zangetsu
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 5:03 pm

every chapter is ment to bring up new questions when they are not fighting usally
Back to top Go down
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 5:34 pm

yes but the suspense is killing me! oh and yes it appears that konan and jiraiya r gonna fight in the next chap, if not talk about their connection towards each other!
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 10:17 pm

i think they may fight and jariya will have upper hand obviously and then pein will show up and they will talk and then fight
Back to top Go down
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 11:46 pm

yeah that's probably what's gonna happen...
Back to top Go down
naruto_da_hokage
naruto_da_hokage

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 12:47 pm

i thought pein was da long lost son of da hokage of the 3rd hokage who is konohamaru's father which was also a pupil of the pervy sage i think dats his original body i wonder why no one eva mentioned him
Back to top Go down
naruto_da_hokage
naruto_da_hokage

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 12:52 pm

did anyone eva stop to think dat since he has da whirpool in his back ground he will also be a water element too and its amazing but doesn't pein kinda look like the fourth hokage might day be brothers
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 7:05 pm

yes pein is a water elemental because he has the power to control rain as we have seen and he does look like the fourth but he is not the forth i was thinkin its his brother so then that meens pain is naruto's uncle but it would be nice if we new what naruto's mom looked like cuse we dont no if maby pein looks like naruto's mom we just dont no but we no but i would have to say its on naruto's dad's side because of the yellow hair trait
Back to top Go down
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 8:47 pm

*possible spoiler*

i just want to know how pein, konan, jiraiya are all related (like it said in the manga chap. 371)
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 9:08 pm

yea im interested in that to[/img]
Back to top Go down
naruto_da_hokage
naruto_da_hokage

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2007 11:02 am

does anyone know wat happened to the third hokages son or asumas brother i believe da pervy sage might have problems fighting pein i think the real battle begins with naruto and pein do u think naruto will try to join sasuke in the fight wit his brother
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2007 7:59 pm

only read the spoiler underneath if u read manga

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
naruto_da_hokage
naruto_da_hokage

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 8:25 am

wen does the naruto special come out
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 9:13 am

the raw was suppost to come out yesterday i belive and because it two parter it will take i little bit more time i gess friday afternoon(today) or saturday morning(very unlikely)
Back to top Go down
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 10:05 pm

*spoiler*

"???" this is what i have to say for manga chap 372. so i know now y jiraiya knows konan and pein, but who is really pein? is he nagato or yuhiko or are they fused together? me very confused now! confused
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 12:46 am

yea and whats up with thos eyes there different from all the other kinds and jariya was afraid of it at that time he new about the sharingan most likely and thought nouthin off it but thes eyes are different he was afraid
Back to top Go down
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 6:06 pm

i can at least say that those eyes of pein is a bloodline
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 11:23 pm

well anything like that has to be or maby a weird jutsu most likely blood line
Back to top Go down
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 6:10 pm

Quote :
spoiler

okay me confused for chap 373. appearantly the deidara-looking guy is nagato/pein. but then where's yuhiko?
Back to top Go down
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 1:25 am

SPOILER FOR CHAP 374

yes! finally nagato and jaraiya are starting to fight with summonings no less! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 7:26 pm

this is gonna be a very interesting fight i think and at the end they said something about some1s wig falling off or something might have been bad traslation and jariya i think will use some of the forbidin jutsu he has probly in this fight
Back to top Go down
naruto_da_hokage
naruto_da_hokage

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 4:21 am

wen does the new shippuuden come out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next