Anime Central Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Anime Forum... Thanks for the good times everyone

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!

Go down 
+9
ShiaUchiha
animefreakxp
laughingman
BLAZE
Wazuki91
Logkage
TAZZzz
iwannabecanti
number1animefan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

What is your favorite manga/anime?
Naruto
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 Bar_left36%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 Bar_right
 36% [ 27 ]
Bleach
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 Bar_left19%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 Bar_right
 19% [ 14 ]
Inuyasha
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 Bar_left8%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 Bar_right
 8% [ 6 ]
Fruits Basket
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 Bar_left7%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 Bar_right
 7% [ 5 ]
FullMetal Alchemist
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 Bar_left5%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 Bar_right
 5% [ 4 ]
Eureka Seven
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 Bar_left4%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 Bar_right
 4% [ 3 ]
Dragon Ball Z
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 Bar_left4%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 Bar_right
 4% [ 3 ]
Ouran High School Host Club
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 Bar_left5%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 Bar_right
 5% [ 4 ]
Prince of Tennis
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 Bar_left1%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 Bar_right
 1% [ 1 ]
Other
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 Bar_left11%Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 Bar_right
 11% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 75

AuthorMessage
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Male Number of posts : 1609
Fav. Anime : Bleach what els would it be
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Custom Character Sheet
Name: Vizard Ichigo
Weapon: Zangetsu
Health:
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/50Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 10:38 am

naruto_da_hokage wrote:
wen does the new shippuuden come out

they are doing it on a two week thing now i think so new episode(s) every 2 weeks you may not have naurto for 1 week but then on second week u get it and it 2 parter
Back to top Go down
naruto_da_hokage
naruto_da_hokage

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 20, 2007 1:32 am

why did they take two weeks jus to chow us one episode that sucks and this one was very sad i cant wait to see when he fights da snake god
Back to top Go down
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Female Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Anime : Naruto, Bleach, Inuyasha, Fruits Basket, OHSHS
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/50Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 4:33 am

i just hope there's going to be less talking and more action in the anime, although i did like the newest epi of naruto shippuunden.
Back to top Go down
naruto_da_hokage
naruto_da_hokage

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 3:48 am

in the future naruto will go against pein ---- naruto is the one who will bring piece --- and pein is the one who will bring destruction ---- pervy sage will die ---- its up to naruto
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 12:52 am

in the latest chapter it said a "pupil" of his will eather bring destruction or peace could that meen other people then pain or am i wrong?
Back to top Go down
naruto_da_hokage
naruto_da_hokage

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 10:51 pm

it could be naruto ---- wit the power of the fox he can either bring pice or destroy it ---- wat do u think
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 1:09 am

naruto_da_hokage wrote:
it could be naruto ---- wit the power of the fox he can either bring pice or destroy it ---- wat do u think

yea thats what i was thinkin because he has had quite the number of pupils naruto,yodaim(and his crew 2 other people) and the newest ones pain and that group it could be talking about any 1 of them just naruto and pain seem to be most likely
Back to top Go down
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 7:48 pm

yes i wanna believe that it's naruto cuz for me that would make the series more awesome!
Back to top Go down
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 9:05 pm

haven't been on the website in a while, huh? well anyway on the latest chap there are SIX new akatsuki! what's the meaning of this? also i'm not quite sure, but did ero-sennin get his left arm blown up?!?! that can't happen! how will he do his jutsus then?!
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 10:26 pm

ok i dont think its 6 different akatsuki but meerly the power of the rinngin(probly being able to shadow clone perminently and give the clone sertain attributes or some crazy thing like that) and jariya did have his arm blown off but i think he has a plan to excape now or somehow he has plan to make his arm come back somehow we will just have to wait and see the nexed chapter
Back to top Go down
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 1:04 pm

OMG! the latest chap, 381, of naruto was intense! i know know that those "6 new akatsuki" aren't akatsuki members, but they are 6 shinobis that jiiraiya has met and fought before, including yahiko. Now ero-sennin kwnos who really is Pein, but is he killed off b4 we all know? Crying or Very sad Shocked
Back to top Go down
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 11:26 pm

kya!!!!!!! in chap 382 we finally get to see how naruto's mom looks like! i luv kushina-chan and minato-kun! y they have to go n die (maybe kushina is still alive, but not yondaime-sama!) very interesting that now at after all of this time, jiraiya remembers that he gave naruto his name and that he is his godfather. NO! ero-sennin use ur student's nindo and never give up-- meaning u can't die!
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 8:22 pm

god i didnt want him to die he was one of my favorite characters
Back to top Go down
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 11:05 pm

no! i can't believe it... ero-sennin was killed! Sad it's very sad! now i wonder what hose numbers mean that were in the back of the toad. could it be the "key" for that toad summon b4 jiraiya-sama went to go fight pein? or could it be a secret code for the true identity of pein? awwwwwwww! i wanted to read the next book of ero-sennin The Tale of Uzumaki Naruto ...that would be a good book to read Surprised
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 2:31 pm

it would have been a good book i toght naruto was the child of destiny because it was one of your student will have the power to destroy or make bettter the world or something and naruto will do that and thos number he wrote down i think are the true identity of pain and maby that madara is still alive because maby he sensed he was there or just plain and simple is final words
Back to top Go down
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 2:20 am

yep naruto is "the chosen one"... funny neji's destiny rant makes laugh at the irony of naruto's life tongue
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 5:18 pm

yea lol and im sad because i dont think theres any manga this week
Back to top Go down
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 11:55 pm

this week for naruto, there is a manga scan, but sadly with no translations... though i found out from another website the --hopefully true--translations:

Spoiler: 384

U「出招吧,佐助…」
Itachi [ show your skill, Sasuke…]

U像从前一样微笑着,佐助面无表情
Itachi is smiling just like the old time, Sasuke shows no expression

佐助「……………………」
Sasuke [ ……………………」

佐助「………你这个………」
Sasuke 「………you………」

佐助「……背叛者…背叛了我对你的信赖。你也背判了父亲对你的信任!」
Sasuke [….Traitor…you have betrayed my faith in you. You also betrayed our father.

忽然间跟个孩子似的佐助。不太明白。速度间以极近距离俯视著U。
Suddenly seems to be the little sasuke. Still don’t get it. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

U「…九尾。虽然自木叶诞生,但对忍界来说是种忌讳的存在。看起来宇智波一族是利用九尾来延长宇智波一族的 寿命……虽然我无法解释为什么」
Itachi [….nine tails. From the founding of the leaf, it’s existence has been considered taboo in ninja world, looks like *Uchiha Clan uses ninetails to extend its life… even though I can’t explain why….
*maybe it means MADARA

瞬间二人分开,草剃剑和苦无互相撞击.佐助的剑虽然划上U的脸,不过却被U用写轮眼轻易的挡下 。
At that instant those two separate, sword and kunai are colliding each other, even though the sword slices on Itachi’s face, but Itachi uses sharingan to block it easily.

佐助「万花筒写轮眼…」
Sasuke [ Mangekyou Sharingan… ]

U「哼,那是村里那群人才这样称呼。这是谁也无法进犯的。神圣领域。心之光。你也心知肚明吧,万花筒写轮眼 ,那只是谁都能拥有的心灵力量」
Itachi [hum, only the people in the village called him with this name, nobody can violate that. The sacred territory. You clearly understood that, right, Mangekyou Sharingan, anyone may possess the power of soul/spirit.

佐助「那种事,我明白!」
Sasuke [I know that case!]

U的苦无刺进佐助的胸膛,不过这是幻术。
Itachi’s kunai stabs into sasuke’s chest, but it’s only genjutsu.

U「这是宇智波一族的宿命。在悲情装饰中点燃的村之希望…」
Itachi [this is *Uchiha Clan’s fate. . xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
*maybe it means MADARA

在U的写轮眼下、同时间房间及所有一切都摇动起来,然后崩落。
Under Itachi’s sharingan, the place is trembling, then collapses

掉落到地底?像是水一样的白柱。二人将水击出后落地。
Collapses to the ground? Resembling water pillar. They then punch the water and fall down

佐助注意到一件事
Sasuke notices something

佐助「等一下!!!」
Sasuke [ wait!!! ]

地底下像是有个黑色大物但被刷黑。
Seems there is a black big thing on the ground but it is brushed in black

U「九尾…是我们的母亲。我们源自于九尾,不是本就该回归九尾吗?人终究会死亡…」U看上去像是陷入了巨大 的悲伤之中。
Itachi [nine tails… is our mother. We are originated from the nine tails, isn’t it supposed to return to nine tails. People will finally die someday…] Itachi seems to be sinking deep in the middle of huge sorrow.

佐助从背后刺穿U,不过U却面无表情站著不动
Sasuke pierces Itachi from the back, but Itachi stands still with no expression

佐助「你……为什么…」
Sasuke [ you …. Why…]

U「就算延续宇智波一族的生存,就算这是宇智波一族的命运。但是结果,木叶村还是会灭亡」
Itachi [ let’s say *Uchiha Clan extends its existence, let’s say it’s been its fate. In the end, Konoha might still be destroyed ]
*maybe it means MADARA

U「能自己决定自己的死法,那才是唯一绝对的自由」
Itachi [ being able to decide our own death, we call it absolute freedom ]

佐助「为什么……U,你到底在说什么我一个字也没听懂」
Sasuke [ why…. Itachi, what the hell are you talking about, I don’t get it at all ]

U「呵呵…这是我的遗言」
Itachi [hehe… this is my last words]
「所以死的人不该是你」 [ therefore the one who will die should not be you ]
「你未来还有重要的任务要完成」 [you still have important mission to accomplish in the future ]

佐助「…………………」
Sasuke […………….]

U「谢谢你,我很高兴能再遇见你」
Itachi [ thank you, I’m glad that I can finally meet you again]

画面是两人返回到原来的场景
Scene changes back to the beginning

地面并没有崩落
The ground does not collapse
难道到刚刚为止的一切全是幻术 ?
Don’t tell me that it’s all genjutsu

佐助的草剃剑一样是贯穿着宇智波鼬的背脊。
However, sasuke’s katana is still stabbed on the back of Itachi

本话结束.....
The end .....

maybe it's a bit confusing... gomen
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 1:14 am

yea the translator wasnt shur about what they said but the chapter is up on youtube now idk if its translated right so imma goin to watch ones from different people but i think only 1 up
Back to top Go down
darkwolf18
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
darkwolf18

Female Number of posts : 769
Fav. Anime : naruto,bleach,claymore,death notes,etc.
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Custom Character Sheet
Name: D.Wolf
Weapon: shadow fourm
Health:
Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 2:14 pm

mine fav manga (lame as it is ) is hakru no go lol
Back to top Go down
http://homebrewheaven.net
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 5:54 pm

It's been a long time since I visited this website, gomen! Anyway I'm here to ask if you guys have been up-to-date with the naruto manga. If you are, then you know about this week's chapter 393: My Eyes.

Questions for Chapter 393: My Eyes
So isn't Itachi's Sasuno awesome?
What do you think of the sacrifice that Sasuno require's; a bit too much from Masashi Kishimoto or not?
Did anyone think that Itachi was finally going to get Sasuke's eyes?
Do you think that the self-proclaimed avenger, Sasuke, finally defeated his older brother, Itachi?
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 8:32 pm

i think there still has to be some kind of catch with itachi like it may seem like he is dead but somehow he will pop up later
Back to top Go down
akatsuki_itachi
akatsuki_itachi

Female Number of posts : 6
Fav. Anime : naruto (the Akatsukis)
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 8:59 am

I've read about the Naruto Shippuden(Spelling?) Manga Chapter 393: My Eyes, I'm not yet sure if Sasuke've defeated Itachi-san but... I'm Still waiting for the next Chapter, "Sasukes Victory?!".

P.S: To tell you the truth, I can't stand that Itachi-san's dead.
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 11:54 am

im still saying its gonna seem like sasuke killed itachi but somehow he will come back. even if comming back is threw anouther person in a sense
Back to top Go down
number1animefan
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
number1animefan

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 5:24 pm

yeah kishimoto would be a fool if he decided to kill our beloved crazy-older-bro, Itachi-sama!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!   Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Manga! DO NOT enter if you don't want any SPOILERS!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next