Anime Central Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Anime Forum... Thanks for the good times everyone

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

do u think naruto and bleach r the same

Go down 
+14
Lewis_16
DragonNinja
KissedInuyasha
venus_in_furs
DarkZangetsu
andrew0012
xanime_luverx
dehcbad25
silent_sakura
EurekaSeven
sean
DondonSF
iwannabecanti
darkwolf18
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
darkwolf18
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
darkwolf18

Female Number of posts : 769
Fav. Anime : naruto,bleach,claymore,death notes,etc.
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Custom Character Sheet
Name: D.Wolf
Weapon: shadow fourm
Health:
do u think naruto and bleach r the same Left_bar_bleue1000/1000do u think naruto and bleach r the same Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

do u think naruto and bleach r the same Empty
PostSubject: do u think naruto and bleach r the same   do u think naruto and bleach r the same EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 3:07 pm

so many have said that bleach and naruto are the same what do u think?
Back to top Go down
http://homebrewheaven.net
iwannabecanti
Anime Junkie
Anime Junkie
iwannabecanti

Male Number of posts : 265
Fav. Anime : FLCL, Evangelion, Guyver, etc.
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: do u think naruto and bleach r the same   do u think naruto and bleach r the same EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 8:13 pm

who said that? the only similarities i see are series length
Back to top Go down
DondonSF
DondonSF

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: do u think naruto and bleach r the same   do u think naruto and bleach r the same EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 11:42 pm

and the fillers,cant forget about those fillers
Back to top Go down
sean
Werewolf Clan ~member~
Werewolf Clan ~member~
sean

Male Number of posts : 50
Fav. Anime : initial D
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: do u think naruto and bleach r the same   do u think naruto and bleach r the same EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 12:01 am

no i dont
Back to top Go down
http://www.ginger-snaps.com
EurekaSeven
Manga Monster
Manga Monster
EurekaSeven

Male Number of posts : 368
Fav. Anime : Eureka Seven (Hence the username)
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: do u think naruto and bleach r the same   do u think naruto and bleach r the same EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 11:50 am

DondonSF wrote:
and the fillers,cant forget about those fillers

yea, the only "similar" about them are the fillers and the length.
Back to top Go down
http://initiald.forumotion.com
silent_sakura
silent_sakura

Female Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: do u think naruto and bleach r the same   do u think naruto and bleach r the same EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 2:14 pm

eh...
i dink dey hav a few similarities though...
i watched naruto before i watched bleach... and when i saw da first bleach episode...
i dought ichigo was like...i dought he was related to naruto (uzumaki... not da show)
heh..
yeah.... i dink naruto (character) and ichigo share the same goals... to protect evryone.. to get stronger... and stuff
Back to top Go down
dehcbad25
Full time manga reader
Full time manga reader
dehcbad25

Male Number of posts : 100
Fav. Anime : Cowboy Beebop, Trigun, Last Exile, Elfen Leid, Eureka 7, Saiunkoku Monogatari, School Rumble, Tenchi
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: do u think naruto and bleach r the same   do u think naruto and bleach r the same EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 1:11 pm

as same as Goku :p
Objetively looking at it, Dragon Ball GT, NAruto and Bleach are very similar. The productors have the same goals, the same audience target and they use the same formula which is the underdog getting stronger and stronger to protect everyone because that is their moral, and fighting strnger oponents that seem to be the stronger in the planet and be at the edge of losing to end up winning. So in that sense they are the same. All 3 animes have different storyline but the formula is the same. Bleach took more care in the end result of the battles so it is not so standard, but they did a great miss with the power of the characters, everyone is so ridicuously strong by chapter 50 that it seems to be the end of the show by then. DB GT went slowly in that sense.
Something similar to bleach happened to Naruto. Naruto is weaker in raw power that he was in earlier episodes, now relying only on his stamina, because he doesn't use anymore the shokyiu power (nine tails), and has the same 2 powers (shadow clone and rasengan)
Ichigo is stuck in power as well, and his power decreased, for several episodes also trying to get Bankai again.
Back to top Go down
iwannabecanti
Anime Junkie
Anime Junkie
iwannabecanti

Male Number of posts : 265
Fav. Anime : FLCL, Evangelion, Guyver, etc.

PostSubject: Re: do u think naruto and bleach r the same   do u think naruto and bleach r the same EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 12:53 am

God i agree with dehcbad25, that underdog/savior-of-earth structure has been used a lot. but i think it's so common that that it's used in a lot of shows and that bleach and naruto are diff in almost every other way. I like those shows but i am begining to get bored with that approach.
Back to top Go down
xanime_luverx
xanime_luverx

Female Number of posts : 6
Fav. Anime : Bleach,Inuyasha, Trinity Blood, thats all so far
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: do u think naruto and bleach r the same   do u think naruto and bleach r the same EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 2:11 am

nah not really
Back to top Go down
andrew0012
Site Member
Site Member

Male Number of posts : 34
Fav. Anime : Currently EYESHIELD 21!
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: do u think naruto and bleach r the same   do u think naruto and bleach r the same EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 6:54 pm

u cant really say their the same they're two different anime
Back to top Go down
DarkZangetsu
DarkZangetsu

Male Number of posts : 179
Fav. Anime : Bleach
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:
do u think naruto and bleach r the same Left_bar_bleue50/50do u think naruto and bleach r the same Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: do u think naruto and bleach r the same   do u think naruto and bleach r the same EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 9:05 pm

i guess if you look at it in some ways with what dehcbad said then yeah they are....but overall i dont really think they are....besides everyone knows bleach is so much better xD
Back to top Go down
https://animecentral.forumotion.com
venus_in_furs
Site Member
Site Member
venus_in_furs

Female Number of posts : 26
Fav. Anime : Fruits Basket,KKJ,DN angel,Loveless,Sailor Moon,DBZ...
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: do u think naruto and bleach r the same   do u think naruto and bleach r the same EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 12:23 pm

The only similar thing those two animes have are that they are both boring...sorry fans Razz
Back to top Go down
KissedInuyasha
Werewolf Clan ~member~
Werewolf Clan ~member~
KissedInuyasha

Female Number of posts : 987
Fav. Anime : Inuyasha, LoveCom, Karin
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Custom Character Sheet
Name: Eun Hye
Weapon: Words
Health:
do u think naruto and bleach r the same Left_bar_bleue4500/5000do u think naruto and bleach r the same Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: do u think naruto and bleach r the same   do u think naruto and bleach r the same EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 11:02 pm

Ahh..I don't think they are the same...Saying that the length is all that's the same about them, you'd have to say that they were also "like" dozens of other anime..Plus, to me Bleach is more Mature than Naruto (sorry Naruto fans, but I just can't get into Naruto..It was boring to me) Plus they have two totally different plots..."Ninjas" and "Souls Reapers" are two different entities entirely.
Back to top Go down
http://itamizutto.livejournal.com/
DragonNinja
DragonNinja

Male Number of posts : 353
Fav. Anime : Fate Stay Night is still up there, Vampire Knight, and Claymore is still there too

Custom Character Sheet
Name: Kasaguri
Weapon: Sythe
Health:
do u think naruto and bleach r the same Left_bar_bleue50/50do u think naruto and bleach r the same Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: do u think naruto and bleach r the same   do u think naruto and bleach r the same EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 11:28 pm

Well they also have many of the same things. Both the main characters get beat to hell in almost every fight, they get knocked down for the 100th time stay down for a while and rememeber something, they get up, the enemy is suprised, they pull out some special move and defeat the enemy.

That is one of the few things that are the same in both shows.
Back to top Go down
http://www.veoh.com/users/dragonninja
KissedInuyasha
Werewolf Clan ~member~
Werewolf Clan ~member~
KissedInuyasha

Custom Character Sheet
Health:
do u think naruto and bleach r the same Left_bar_bleue4500/5000do u think naruto and bleach r the same Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: do u think naruto and bleach r the same   do u think naruto and bleach r the same EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 11:40 pm

Yes, but that happens to most main character in anime...I've been noticing that! Why must every character get beat down all the time? Well, I guess it may be essential to the plot..But wouldn't it be cooler if the main character NEVER got beat..that would be something..It may get boring after a while, but so does that "they appear to be losing but at the last minute wins" thing..I know that all anime isn't like that..I'm just saying, Y'know?
Back to top Go down
DragonNinja
DragonNinja

Fav. Anime : Fate Stay Night is still up there, Vampire Knight, and Claymore is still there too

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: do u think naruto and bleach r the same   do u think naruto and bleach r the same EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 11:44 pm

Yea, why cant there be an anime where the main character gets beat up, but in half the fights he wins easily?
Back to top Go down
KissedInuyasha
Werewolf Clan ~member~
Werewolf Clan ~member~
KissedInuyasha

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: do u think naruto and bleach r the same   do u think naruto and bleach r the same EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 12:13 am

I think maybe they do it to show how the characters "could" be real...But I don't watch my anime to hear about real-like people I watch to be entertained...I get enough of the real world everyday..And besides, If anyone sees a guy who carries a 6 or 7 foot Zanpaktou and has orange hair..better call me:P
Back to top Go down
DragonNinja
DragonNinja

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: do u think naruto and bleach r the same   do u think naruto and bleach r the same EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 12:18 am

I could do that, Im 6"1' and I have a collection of swords...but I dont have orange hair...
Back to top Go down
KissedInuyasha
Werewolf Clan ~member~
Werewolf Clan ~member~
KissedInuyasha

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: do u think naruto and bleach r the same   do u think naruto and bleach r the same EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 12:52 am

Yes, but do you have a six or seven foot long one..That would be something! I bet you can find one online..I once found a full-size perfect replica of Cloud's Buster Sword. The one in the movie that comes apart..If I had 200 bucks..I would've bought it!
Back to top Go down
DragonNinja
DragonNinja

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: do u think naruto and bleach r the same   do u think naruto and bleach r the same EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 12:58 am

Yea, it's called a Claymore, it isnt as wide as the sword and doesnt really look like it but I can shape it.
Back to top Go down
KissedInuyasha
Werewolf Clan ~member~
Werewolf Clan ~member~
KissedInuyasha

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: do u think naruto and bleach r the same   do u think naruto and bleach r the same EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 1:14 am

Lol, if you do send me a pic!
Back to top Go down
DragonNinja
DragonNinja

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: do u think naruto and bleach r the same   do u think naruto and bleach r the same EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 1:18 am

Sure thing.
Back to top Go down
dehcbad25
Full time manga reader
Full time manga reader
dehcbad25

Male Number of posts : 100
Fav. Anime : Cowboy Beebop, Trigun, Last Exile, Elfen Leid, Eureka 7, Saiunkoku Monogatari, School Rumble, Tenchi
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: do u think naruto and bleach r the same   do u think naruto and bleach r the same EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 3:08 pm

The sword that Ichigo uses is not a Claymore, it is closer to the sword the Koreans used to kill the horses in war. ...what is its name?... The big sword the side kick from Kenshi uses :p
The buster swors is also inpired on this sword .
BTW KissedInuyasha I think that in Kiba maybe the heroe does not get beaten so easily. The character type is the renegade beate everything type, that finally finds a greater cause to fight for.
And in Salaryman Kintarou I think he only loses 1 fight, but it is not a martial arts anime. Very good anime though
Back to top Go down
Lewis_16
Lewis_16

Male Number of posts : 16
Fav. Anime : Claymore/Death Note
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: do u think naruto and bleach r the same   do u think naruto and bleach r the same EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 9:27 pm

brilliant sig^ KissedInuyasha btw. I think there are similarities, that have been highlighted here, but so many things these days are alike, it's so hard to be original that they're bound to have a few things in common Razz
Back to top Go down
HitsugayaTaiChou
Site Member
Site Member
HitsugayaTaiChou

Male Number of posts : 27
Fav. Anime : Bleach, Naruto, Yakitate!! Japan, Inuasha, FMA
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: do u think naruto and bleach r the same   do u think naruto and bleach r the same EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 12:15 pm

well the main characters in both shows have some sorta "inner demon" that they are trying to supress/take advantage of.
umm they both have not very entertaining fillers (i think naruto take the fillers too far i mean about 90 episodes?!) and i think thats it besides the apearence of the main characters
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do u think naruto and bleach r the same   do u think naruto and bleach r the same Empty

Back to top Go down

do u think naruto and bleach r the same
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next