Anime Central Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Anime Forum... Thanks for the good times everyone

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts fan...

Go down 
+10
yunjai
DarkZangetsu
andrew0012
DragonNinja
number1animefan
EurekaSeven
pludel
iwannabecanti
TAZZzz
animefreakxp
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
iwannabecanti
Anime Junkie
Anime Junkie
iwannabecanti

Male Number of posts : 265
Fav. Anime : FLCL, Evangelion, Guyver, etc.
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Kingdom Hearts fan... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts fan...   Kingdom Hearts fan... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 3:06 am

final mix is just a special edition with a bunch of extra goodies thrown in like extra sidequests and scenes that weren't in the original, one of the knights apears very briefly and seems to have a past history with Xemnas, and the trailer for the third game is about a minute longer. but that's all i know about it
Back to top Go down
DarkZangetsu
DarkZangetsu

Male Number of posts : 179
Fav. Anime : Bleach
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:
Kingdom Hearts fan... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Kingdom Hearts fan... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts fan...   Kingdom Hearts fan... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 9:00 pm

so its just like the second one with extra material that will hint about what the 3rd is going to be about?
Back to top Go down
https://animecentral.forumotion.com
animefreakxp
animefreakxp

Female Number of posts : 573
Fav. Anime : Inuyasha, Naruto, Bleach, Fruits Basket, Death Note
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts fan...   Kingdom Hearts fan... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 4:54 pm

wow so is it going be for the GBA (i hope not) or for PS3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anime_freakxp
DarkZangetsu
DarkZangetsu

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:
Kingdom Hearts fan... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Kingdom Hearts fan... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts fan...   Kingdom Hearts fan... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 7:56 pm

well if its going to have just as much material as the original and then some...i doubt it could be on the GBA...but the psp would be pretty cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yunjai
Full time manga reader
Full time manga reader
yunjai

Female Number of posts : 109
Fav. Anime : Bleach, and more
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts fan...   Kingdom Hearts fan... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 8:33 pm

are you guyes sure that they aren't using Sora and them?? i think that would suck if it didn't... do thay have a KH manga?? i think i heard or read it somewhere
Back to top Go down
DarkZangetsu
DarkZangetsu

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts fan...   Kingdom Hearts fan... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 8:35 pm

nah i havnt...but i cant see how they wouldnt use sora, riku and kairi...but they better...or i will have to kill them..
Back to top Go down
kingofkings
kingofkings

Male Number of posts : 1
Fav. Anime : inuyasha and FLCL
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: thats what I here too   Kingdom Hearts fan... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 1:01 am

pludel wrote:
I just read that in Kingdom Hearts III, the main characters aren't Sora, Riku, and Kairi; that the main characters are from the past. Also, it showed a picture of the case and it said: KINGDOM HEARTS III THE KEYBLADE WARS. Does anyone if these things are true?
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Male Number of posts : 1609
Fav. Anime : Bleach what els would it be
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Custom Character Sheet
Name: Vizard Ichigo
Weapon: Zangetsu
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts fan...   Kingdom Hearts fan... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 1:18 am

i have hear that to but i can c kh3 without them as main charateres but i have heard roomers about that and yes if i recall right kh3 is kh3 the keyblade wars i will research some of this suff for u just give me a while
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts fan...   Kingdom Hearts fan... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 1:43 am

This is a actual interview not forged to my understanding if this help with any of your questions about the series

About the new Kingdom Hearts title that will be announced after summer this year (2007), will that be a direct sequel?
Tetsuya Nomura: “Hmm…I’m not sure how much I can say. I’ll start of by saying that it’s not Kingdom Hearts 3.”

So this game will be a side story?
Tetsuya Nomura: “That’s right. My own feelings are that I would like to give Sora a break from large adventures for a little while. So I’m thinking of making the next game’s story focus on other characters.”

So by a little while, do you mean that Sora’s journey from Kingdom Hearts 2 hasn’t finished?
Tetsuya Nomura: “Yes. If you’re talking about the mysteries that started from Kingdom Hearts 1, then those were all revealed. In the ending of Kingdom Hearts II, there was a scene where Sora received a letter from the King; for Sora, I would like you to consider this as a new beginning. The truth is, until the very end, I was considering whether or not to include a scene showing them setting off on a journey after reading the letter.”

So, let’s talk about this new story, which doesn’t have Sora as the main character. What sort of story will it be?
Tetsuya Nomura: “Well, I need to start with the story depicted in a Birth by Sleep. Aside from that, there’s the story of how the King found his keyblade in the world of darkness and other things like that. Myself, one of the things I most want to do is to give Roxas more of a role to play. I think it would be interesting to flesh out more of the year he spent between his birth and disappearance. Or making Riku the main character, and writing about his desperate fight while Sora was asleep, and things like that. You get the impression that Riku summoned Roxas to a place of shadows, and that Riku is a master of shadows, so I would like to give him more exploration in the game.”

Will there be anything different in the game system?
Tetsuya Nomura: “I’d like to try something a little different to the previous games in the KH series. I’m not just talking about the next game, more about the next project, so I can’t say that it will just be one game (laughs). For the Kingdom Hearts series, being made with our company and Disney, both companies have things in mind that we would like to make reality, so there’s always at least two things we want to do.”

What platform does it look like the next game will be released on?
Tetsuya Nomura: “Hmm… Probably a hand-held platform. Right now we’re working on titles for the PSP (FFVII Crisis Core), Nintendo DS (This Wonderful World) and for mobile phones (MONOTONE), so I wouldn’t be surprised if it were on any of those platforms.”

Is there any chance that this game may be released on multiple platforms?
Tetsuya Nomura: “We haven’t considered that in the development. If possible, I would like to make a system that suits the platform. But in contrast, in terms of ideas, I would want ideas that could be released on any platform.”

The more I hear about the next game, the more exciting it sounds, but for the fans the first thing to do is to see KH2 Final Mix’s secret movie isn’t it?
Tetsuya Nomura: “Yes. I’m worried that we made the conditions for getting the secret movie too hard, but through reading this guide, I hope the readers will be able to see the secret movie. Finding a way to defeat (the new boss) is tough, but I’ve seen it done, so I know it’s not impossible (laughs). If you’re able to see the new secret movie and turn your thoughts to the next Kingdom Hearts, I’d be very happy.”

END OF INTERVIEW
Back to top Go down
animefreakxp
animefreakxp

Female Number of posts : 573
Fav. Anime : Inuyasha, Naruto, Bleach, Fruits Basket, Death Note
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts fan...   Kingdom Hearts fan... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 1:52 am

whoa man Sora isnt the main character thats suck but then again FM+ isnt KH3 so yeah well thanks for looking for this info Wazuki91 =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anime_freakxp
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts fan...   Kingdom Hearts fan... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 2:02 am

im always here to help if any1 needs any other info i will gladly look it up for u i think thats all the info the creator has realeased but there are a few other things that seem offical like the names of the 3 nights They are Aqua (blue hair one)Terra, and Ven
Back to top Go down
yunjai
Full time manga reader
Full time manga reader
yunjai

Female Number of posts : 109
Fav. Anime : Bleach, and more
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts fan...   Kingdom Hearts fan... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 7:14 pm

awww well i got over that fast.. my friends are kinda taking it hard.. hope the new characters are as good as i expect them to be
Back to top Go down
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts fan...   Kingdom Hearts fan... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 7:20 pm

well im just glade the info i found was usefull for u
Back to top Go down
Dark SK
Admin
Admin
Dark SK

Male Number of posts : 1127
Fav. Anime : BLEACH DUH, naruto and deathnote
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Custom Character Sheet
Name: Aaron Smith
Weapon: Black Sword, White Sword, 50 Cal. with scope, 44 magnum.
Health:
Kingdom Hearts fan... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Kingdom Hearts fan... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000000/5000000)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts fan...   Kingdom Hearts fan... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:16 pm

i still haven't seen in yet and its july 2008... what systems is it for?
Back to top Go down
http://spammersunite.aforumfree.com
Wazuki91
The Bleach God
The Bleach God
Wazuki91

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts fan...   Kingdom Hearts fan... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 8:43 am

um probly ps3 but lots of companies now branching off and going on ps3 and xbox 360 like final fantasy 13 it was just annonced that it was going to be on ps3 and xbox 360
Back to top Go down
Dark SK
Admin
Admin
Dark SK

Male Number of posts : 1127
Fav. Anime : BLEACH DUH, naruto and deathnote
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Custom Character Sheet
Name: Aaron Smith
Weapon: Black Sword, White Sword, 50 Cal. with scope, 44 magnum.
Health:
Kingdom Hearts fan... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Kingdom Hearts fan... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000000/5000000)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts fan...   Kingdom Hearts fan... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 10:58 am

o ok.. well i guess i missed that annonctment
Back to top Go down
http://spammersunite.aforumfree.com
LeeRain
LeeRain

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts fan...   Kingdom Hearts fan... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:16 pm

well if its going to have just as much material as the original and then some...i doubt it could be on the GBA...but the psp would be pretty cool
import export companies
Gift Ideas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts fan...   Kingdom Hearts fan... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts fan...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Central Forums :: Anime And Manga Disscusions :: Anime Game Discussion-
Jump to: