Anime Central Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Anime Forum... Thanks for the good times everyone

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Animes you want to watch...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KissedInuyasha
Werewolf Clan ~member~
Werewolf Clan ~member~
KissedInuyasha

Female Number of posts : 987
Fav. Anime : Inuyasha, LoveCom, Karin
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Custom Character Sheet
Name: Eun Hye
Weapon: Words
Health:
Animes you want to watch... Left_bar_bleue4500/5000Animes you want to watch... Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/5000)

Animes you want to watch... Empty
PostSubject: Animes you want to watch...   Animes you want to watch... EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 4:57 am

Let's post some names of animes that we want to see but haven't had time to watch yet here. I think we need to start doing reviews for people who haven't seen a particuliar anime(If we've seen it) Just to make the forum more interactive. If you want to do a review send me a PM so that we don't have several people doing one anime. Manga, too If you want. I know there are several series' I've read and not watched the anime. And please...if you have time try to help.
BTW - NO SPOILERS HERE

Anime I want to see:
Paradise Kiss
Blue Gender
XXXHolic (Love the manga)
.hack// (any)
Ai Yori Aoshi
Beserk
Bubblegum Crisis
Cardcaptor Sakura (JP Version)
3X3 Eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
http://itamizutto.livejournal.com/
dehcbad25
Full time manga reader
Full time manga reader
dehcbad25

Male Number of posts : 100
Fav. Anime : Cowboy Beebop, Trigun, Last Exile, Elfen Leid, Eureka 7, Saiunkoku Monogatari, School Rumble, Tenchi
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Animes you want to watch... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animes you want to watch...   Animes you want to watch... EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 9:52 am

.hack//sign is good. I liked it. the other 3 are so so, but I watched them all to complete the story. If you played the games it makes more sense. Watch the .hack series in order
.hack//sign is the first one and where all others root from.
Berseck is also a good anime, but it has some strong content. Be warned. Blue Gender also has strong content, but I did not like it (I watched the adult swin version :p)
3x3 eyes would be my next recommendation.
BTW, cardcaptor sakura is totally the oposite of Berseck.

As for my list of Anime that I want to see......What I want to see I watch :p, so by next week I would have watched it already hehe
Back to top Go down

Animes you want to watch...
Page 1 of 1