Anime Central Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Anime Forum... Thanks for the good times everyone

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Crunchyroll getting legit

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
technohive
technohive

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:
Crunchyroll getting legit Left_bar_bleue50/50Crunchyroll getting legit Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Crunchyroll getting legit Empty
PostSubject: Crunchyroll getting legit   Crunchyroll getting legit EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 3:38 am

On January 8, Crunchyroll will stop accepting user-submitted videos and other content from individuals, and only host videos approved by copyright holders. Gonzo and Toei Animation are two other major Japanese copyright holders of anime that decided to stream on Crunchyroll. ANN interviewed Crunchyroll founder Vu Nguyen in March.

One of the famous streaming site now getting legit. When I heard of this news I feel sad because for now we can no longer enjoy what we used to get when we are still a member of this streaming site.
Back to top Go down
Dark SK
Admin
Admin
Dark SK

Male Number of posts : 1127
Fav. Anime : BLEACH DUH, naruto and deathnote
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Custom Character Sheet
Name: Aaron Smith
Weapon: Black Sword, White Sword, 50 Cal. with scope, 44 magnum.
Health:
Crunchyroll getting legit Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Crunchyroll getting legit Empty_bar_bleue  (5000000/5000000)

PostSubject: Re: Crunchyroll getting legit   Crunchyroll getting legit EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 11:57 am

well what all is going to happen? is most of the anime going to go or is the anime that is already on there going to stay?
Back to top Go down
http://spammersunite.aforumfree.com
technohive
technohive

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:
Crunchyroll getting legit Left_bar_bleue50/50Crunchyroll getting legit Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Crunchyroll getting legit   Crunchyroll getting legit EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:40 am

I have no idea of there plans but it was really bad because the last time I have been there Saiunkoku Monogatari have been removed. Too bad because that is the place I frequent when watching movies
Back to top Go down
Dark SK
Admin
Admin
Dark SK

Custom Character Sheet
Health:
Crunchyroll getting legit Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Crunchyroll getting legit Empty_bar_bleue  (5000000/5000000)

PostSubject: Re: Crunchyroll getting legit   Crunchyroll getting legit EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 5:43 pm

yea i know what you mean... i use to go to veoh to watch videos but they took so many videos off and updated it that you cant even find a video you want to watch i hate it so much now
Back to top Go down
KissedInuyasha
Werewolf Clan ~member~
Werewolf Clan ~member~
KissedInuyasha

Female Number of posts : 987
Fav. Anime : Inuyasha, LoveCom, Karin
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Custom Character Sheet
Name: Eun Hye
Weapon: Words
Health:
Crunchyroll getting legit Left_bar_bleue4500/5000Crunchyroll getting legit Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Crunchyroll getting legit   Crunchyroll getting legit EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:22 am

I never liked Crunchyroll. They ripped off a lot of fansubbers.
x.X
Back to top Go down
http://itamizutto.livejournal.com/
Dark SK
Admin
Admin
Dark SK

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crunchyroll getting legit   Crunchyroll getting legit EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:52 am

im lost.... again
Back to top Go down
ally18
Anime know-it-all
Anime know-it-all
ally18

Female Number of posts : 690
Fav. Anime : naruto,Bleach,Fullmetal Alchemist,Wolf's Rain,Death Note and InuYahsa
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crunchyroll getting legit   Crunchyroll getting legit EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:05 am

wow.i have nerved heard of crunchy roll.
Back to top Go down
aria-sama
Anime Special Ops
Anime Special Ops
aria-sama

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Custom Character Sheet
Name: Aria
Weapon: kono te
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crunchyroll getting legit   Crunchyroll getting legit EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 11:05 am

a us-site streaming legal anime=O cool, though crappy quality, so prefer biglobe or the company/channels sites=P (not that i rly stream my anime often anywayz...)
Back to top Go down
Dark SK
Admin
Admin
Dark SK

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crunchyroll getting legit   Crunchyroll getting legit EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 11:51 am

o ok... i just google anime... well some anime and i found this one site IMEEM Video... its pretty good.. ive been watching death note on there... idk how much of other anime are on there but i know death note is
Back to top Go down
ally18
Anime know-it-all
Anime know-it-all
ally18

Female Number of posts : 690
Fav. Anime : naruto,Bleach,Fullmetal Alchemist,Wolf's Rain,Death Note and InuYahsa
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Custom Character Sheet
Name:
Weapon:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crunchyroll getting legit   Crunchyroll getting legit EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:16 pm

yeah i know what IMEEM is i go there sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Dark SK
Admin
Admin
Dark SK

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crunchyroll getting legit   Crunchyroll getting legit EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:24 am

yea.. that reminds me im trying to find megaman nt warrior season 1 episode 2 and i can't find it T_T

im a big blue bomber/ megaman fan and yet i can't find anything that has it.. i googled it for like an hr and still couldn't find anything... help?
Back to top Go down
aria-sama
Anime Special Ops
Anime Special Ops
aria-sama

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crunchyroll getting legit   Crunchyroll getting legit EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:24 am

the anime is called rockman.exe
Back to top Go down
Dark SK
Admin
Admin
Dark SK

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crunchyroll getting legit   Crunchyroll getting legit EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:07 am

well over here its called megaman and i grew up with it called megaman so im calling it megaman lol
Back to top Go down
aria-sama
Anime Special Ops
Anime Special Ops
aria-sama

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crunchyroll getting legit   Crunchyroll getting legit EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:24 pm

.. i was tryin 2 help u find the anime:P
Back to top Go down
Dark SK
Admin
Admin
Dark SK

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crunchyroll getting legit   Crunchyroll getting legit EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:42 pm

i no lol im just no use to hearing it be called rock man exe thats all
Back to top Go down
KissedInuyasha
Werewolf Clan ~member~
Werewolf Clan ~member~
KissedInuyasha

Custom Character Sheet
Health:
Crunchyroll getting legit Left_bar_bleue4500/5000Crunchyroll getting legit Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Crunchyroll getting legit   Crunchyroll getting legit EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:26 pm

They charge for higher quality which in itself was illegal last time I heard since they themselves didn't own the contenet. So whose subs are they going to use I wonder?
Back to top Go down
aria-sama
Anime Special Ops
Anime Special Ops
aria-sama

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crunchyroll getting legit   Crunchyroll getting legit EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:07 am

i googled=P most stuff isnt subbed, they own all the content, eve no jikan (which kicks major ass) r subbed by themselves.
Back to top Go down
KissedInuyasha
Werewolf Clan ~member~
Werewolf Clan ~member~
KissedInuyasha

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crunchyroll getting legit   Crunchyroll getting legit EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:09 pm

aria-sama wrote:
i googled=P most stuff isnt subbed, they own all the content, eve no jikan (which kicks major ass) r subbed by themselves.
Are you referring to the Anime part of the site? I'm talking about the Drama part of the site. I've seen things posted there that are subbed by a team who had a very clear rule about not posting to streaming sites. They can't possibly own their translations. They are pretty good about taking the content down after a while though. I'll give them that.
Back to top Go down
aria-sama
Anime Special Ops
Anime Special Ops
aria-sama

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crunchyroll getting legit   Crunchyroll getting legit EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:09 pm

i.. was tlkin bout whatever the guy in the article i read was tlkin bout=P though fansubbing groups r ppl 2, (ive been in a fare share of unknown groups and tlk to lots of now known ppl) and if they get money, ofcourse theyll give away the right. + a fansub aint even copyrightet, whoever whats can copy them and broadcast/or even sell them. though i think they do there own subs, but idk
Back to top Go down
Dark SK
Admin
Admin
Dark SK

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crunchyroll getting legit   Crunchyroll getting legit EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:45 pm

this is stuff i didn't even no lol... ugh im getting mad trying to find megaman (rockman)... im trying to watch it then half way through the show it freezes and then i restart it again and it stops at the same point.. can someone help me find a good source to watch anime on? (megaman most likely)
Back to top Go down
aria-sama
Anime Special Ops
Anime Special Ops
aria-sama

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crunchyroll getting legit   Crunchyroll getting legit EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:21 am

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=JPC31Q5X didnt check the link, might be wrong
Back to top Go down
Dark SK
Admin
Admin
Dark SK

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crunchyroll getting legit   Crunchyroll getting legit EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:00 pm

o thank you so much... i didn't event think bout megavideo
Back to top Go down
KissedInuyasha
Werewolf Clan ~member~
Werewolf Clan ~member~
KissedInuyasha

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crunchyroll getting legit   Crunchyroll getting legit EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:00 am

aria-sama wrote:
i.. was tlkin bout whatever the guy in the article i read was tlkin bout=P though fansubbing groups r ppl 2, (ive been in a fare share of unknown groups and tlk to lots of now known ppl) and if they get money, ofcourse theyll give away the right. + a fansub aint even copyrightet, whoever whats can copy them and broadcast/or even sell them. though i think they do there own subs, but idk

I hear it's illegal to even fansub something you don't own the rights to, but I have no idea. I know that fansubs aren't copyrights since they are fansubs instead of legitimately made by a company who has liscensed it. Most fansubbers are appaled by the selling of their fansubs (The ones I know are, anyhow) It's not legal to just take someone else's translations and sell them, I know that much. Laws are complicated. ;|
Back to top Go down
aria-sama
Anime Special Ops
Anime Special Ops
aria-sama

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crunchyroll getting legit   Crunchyroll getting legit EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:47 pm

fansubs rnt illegal, hardsubs r. and no, u can take other ppls translations and sell them. of course not the ass or srt directly, but if u just copy/paste them or rewrite them it would be allowed. and then u could even sue the ppl who transelted it for copying=P
Back to top Go down
Dark SK
Admin
Admin
Dark SK

Custom Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crunchyroll getting legit   Crunchyroll getting legit EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:23 pm

wow this stuff is still something i didn't even no lol... and yea laws are complicated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crunchyroll getting legit   Crunchyroll getting legit Empty

Back to top Go down

Crunchyroll getting legit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Central Forums :: Main Office :: General Discussions-
Jump to: