Anime Central Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Anime Forum... Thanks for the good times everyone

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Influence

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stylish
GFX Expert
GFX Expert
Stylish

Male Number of posts : 62
Fav. Anime : Elfen Lied, Kanon, Death Note, Mezzo Forte, Younger Sister Juice, Wet Summer Days, Hatsu Inu
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Influence Empty
PostSubject: Influence   Influence EmptyWed Nov 14, 2007 7:44 pm

In what way has Anime affected your way of life? Influenced your opinions, made you try new food, language or maybe your entire life-style?

For me, it has made me realise that everyone can effect everything, all the time. Other than that, just my general interest in Anime sparks my interested in daily life, so I'm drawn to it.

Oh, and some more personal views that I don't want to share.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stylish.co.nr
KissedInuyasha
Werewolf Clan ~member~
Werewolf Clan ~member~
KissedInuyasha

Female Number of posts : 987
Fav. Anime : Inuyasha, LoveCom, Karin
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Custom Character Sheet
Name: Eun Hye
Weapon: Words
Health:
Influence Left_bar_bleue4500/5000Influence Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/5000)

Influence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Influence   Influence EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 6:47 pm

Why start a topic like this if you don't want to share? Razz

Sorry..I'm in a bad mood. Anyway...Anime influenced just about every aspect of my life. I'm learning Japanese, trying new foods (Japanese traditional cooking is hard). Many phrases and facial expressions have crept into my everyday (Lots of wierd looks as well, lol) Even taking DEGA. Plus, I would be a lot more depressed because Anime happens to be a bright spot in my life : ) Because when the world sucks, There's always some Anime to cheer you up! Kanpai!
Back to top Go down
http://itamizutto.livejournal.com/
DragonNinja
DragonNinja

Male Number of posts : 353
Fav. Anime : Fate Stay Night is still up there, Vampire Knight, and Claymore is still there too
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Custom Character Sheet
Name: Kasaguri
Weapon: Sythe
Health:
Influence Left_bar_bleue50/50Influence Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Influence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Influence   Influence EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 3:00 am

Well it has affected me in some ways. Sometimes I slip into some Japanese while Im talking to my friends, and do it without knowing it...Ive always loved any kind of Asian food but Ive started making my own.(and I agree, traditional Japanese cooking is hard)

On a "deeper level" I guess you could say, after watching some shows, it caused me to rethink my life, after one particular show(literally right after) for a few days I was basically in a trance rethinking my life. Anime has caused me not to take my life, or anything in it, for granted. I see some animes and think "I would really hate to live in a world as messed up as that" even though the world we live in is messed up. I am now glad to live how I am, even though I still think it sucks....

Ive decided that Im going to make an anime movie of my own along with a couple of friends. We have a story line and the resources to do it now. If we put everything that is in the final storyline (which we will, I hate it when movies take important stuff out of movies based on books) it will add up to just over 3 hours in runtime. Yes, that is very long and it will take a very long time to finish since it will be an on and off project because between work and school none of us have alot of time to work on it. Even though I hate english voices in anime that's what it will be, but unlike most english voice actors, we put emotion in it.

Hope I can post the finished product for you all to see one day. Cya.
Back to top Go down
http://www.veoh.com/users/dragonninja
darkwolf18
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
Werewolf Clan ~Mod~
darkwolf18

Female Number of posts : 769
Fav. Anime : naruto,bleach,claymore,death notes,etc.
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Custom Character Sheet
Name: D.Wolf
Weapon: shadow fourm
Health:
Influence Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Influence Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Influence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Influence   Influence EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 9:50 am

me well alot really i'v picked up some japense trams like yes in japense i love wairing japense taditional close and believe it or not has grately impoved my reading skills when i'm down or what not i love watching anime its me addiction really it's my stress releaver i'm am told i'm to old to be watching anime (i'm 18 ) but in my option i think no one is to old as long as they like it i say go for it, anime has givin me a new out look on othere peep's ways and tadtions i have picked up drinkign tea and eating japense foods, i have studied there history and religions and find it vary inlighting i think anyone can find something in anime to improve there lives and give them new ideas i like this topic you really have to think lol =)Razz
Back to top Go down
http://homebrewheaven.net
Sponsored content

Influence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Influence   Influence Empty

Back to top Go down

Influence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Central Forums :: Anime And Manga Disscusions :: General Anime Discussion-
Jump to: